Houston’s own True The Vote, a locally-based Election Integrity support group with national reach recently published findings which illustrate the clear and real danger presented by voter fraud. Please lend them your support.
How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures
Here are the facts:
- To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
- More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
- There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
- More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
- True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
- Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
- This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.
- California: 49,000
- Florida: 30,000
- Texas: 28,500
- Michigan: 25,000
- Illinois: 24,000
- 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
- The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
- Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
- The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
- True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.
How popular is Voter ID?
- 74 percent of Americans support, according to The Washington Post.
- 71 percent of Latinos support it, according to the PEW Research Center.
Read more here.